The CS-2511WES-C rear handle chainsaw with carving bar is Echo's lightest and most compact saw. Weighing just 2.6kg (dry weight w/o bar and chain) and with an ergonomic compact design, the saw is both highly manoeuvrable and can be used for long periods with little fatigue. At the same time, the engine produces 1.10kW giving the CS-2511WES-C a superior power-to-weight ratio.
It retains the same ergonomics and benefits of the CS-2511TES (top handle) in a new, rear-handle form. The CS-2511WES-C is ultra-compact in size and precision and comes with a 25cm (10") carving bar, making it ideal for wood carving work. Useful features of this saw include a palm rest for precise control and manoeuvrability, a tool-less air filter cover allowing easy air filter access even when wearing gloves; a side-access chain tensioner for easy chain adjustment and an anti-icing system that prevents the carburettor from freezing in colder months.
This product is part of ECHO's X Series range of "best-in-class" products.
- Engine displacement (cm³) - 25.0
- Output (kw) - 1.1
- Output (ps) - 1.5
- Dry Weight (kg) (undefined) - 2.6
- Fuel Tank Capacity (ml) - 190
- Chain Oil Tank Capacity (ml) - 140
- Fuel Consumption At Maximum Engine Power (L/h) - 0.67
- Priming Pump - Yes
- Ignition System - CDI
- Start Assist System - ES-start
- Chain Brake - Inertia
- Choke w/ Automatic Fast Idle Release - Yes
- Chain Tensioner - Side
- Saw Chain Pitch (inch) - 3/8
- Guide Bar Gauge (inch) - 0.050 (0.043)
- Applicable Bar Length (cm/inch) - 25 / 10
- Sound pressure level (dB(A)) - 99.2
- Sound power level (dB(A)) - 109.9
- CO² (g/kWh) - 946
- Vibration Front handle/Rear handle (m/s²) - 4.5 / 4.6