Hot-forged light alloy CT karabiner with an oval shape, triplex gate and elevated workloads. Particularly suitable for recovery and rescue operations, mountaineering, speleology, aid climbing and big wall.
- oval shaped for optimal positioning of pulleys and clamps, shaped for better grip during use
- elevated workload on minor axis: 12 kN
- new improved section in the most used points, for an increased resistance during the contact with the equipment and rope
- ACL system, which allows you to attach it to the belay loop on the harness, stabilizing it and preventing the possibility of cross loading
- catch-free closure that prevents accidental snagging during use