The MI 632 PC iMow robotic lawn mower can handle large areas of up to 4,000 m2 with great ease. There’s no need to worry about disposing of grass clippings - the clever mulching blade shreds all clippings finely, then drops them back on to the lawn to act as an incredible fertiliser, aiding thicker and healthier growth. The powerful battery ensures a perfect cut in just a few hours. When the battery begins to run low, the MI 632 PC will take itself back to the docking station to charge. Depending on how much of the grass is left to cut, the robotic lawn mower reduces energy consumption by intelligently deciding whether a quick or slower charge is needed.
In addition to the removable control panel, you can also conveniently configure a host of settings on the PC version of the iMow robotic lawn mower using an app on your smartphone or tablet. For example, you can change the mowing plan, read status messages and pause or start new mowing operations from the comfort of your home or office.
This product requires professional installation so is not available to buy online. Please call us to discuss your iMow requirements and arrange a free site survey.
- Sound power level LwA dB(A) - 62
- Ideal lawn area. m² - up to 2000
- Maximum lawn area. m² - up to 4000
- Mowing time per week h - 40
- Battery type - Li-Ion 194 Wh. 29 V
- Battery capacity Ah - 6.8
- Power W - 185
- Cutting height (15 settings) mm - 20-60
- Cutting width cm - 28
- Average mowing time (per battery charge) min - 150
- Average charging time min - 60
- Maximum gradient % - 35
- Maximum gradient % - 45
- Sound power level dB(A) - 63
- Measured workplace LpA dB(A) - 48
- Uncertainty factor dB(A) - 3
- Product weight kg - 14
- Dimensions (L/W/H) cm - 73 x 54 x 27