Using a dynamic mowing plan and an intelligent charging system, the iMow MI 632 robot lawn mower is programmed to mow lawns up to 3,000 m2 so you can relax knowing that your grass is taken care of. As a fully automatic lawn mower, once the iMow MI 632 is installed it will mow, charge and adapt its schedule all by itself. If the battery runs low, it will return itself back to the docking station and depending on the schedule will decide whether a quick or longer charge is needed.
Thanks to an efficient mulching blade the lawn will look lush and green without ever having to use fertilisers. The MI 632 automatic lawn mower finely shreds the clippings, which then fall back onto the lawn and provide vital nourishment allowing the grass to grow thicker and healthier. You won’t even need to dispose of any clippings.
This product requires professional installation so is not available to buy online. Please call us to discuss your iMow requirements and arrange a free site survey.
- Sound power level LwA dB(A) - 62
- Ideal lawn area. m² - up to 1000
- Maximum lawn area. m² - up to 3000
- Mowing time per week h - 36
- Battery type - Li-Ion. 130 Wh. 29 V
- Power W - 120
- Cutting height (15 settings) mm - 20-60
- Cutting width cm - 28
- Average mowing time (per battery charge) min - 90
- Average charging time min - 60
- Maximum gradient % - 45
- Measured workplace LpA dB(A) - 48
- Uncertainty factor dB(A) - 3
- Product weight kg - 13
- Dimensions (L/W/H) cm - 73 x 54 x 27