The Haix Protector Forest 2.0 is a comfortable and safe cut protection shoe for forest workers, foresters and hunters. It combines safety and comfort during tree felling in the forest. The boot has a class 2 cut protection and prevents chainsaw cuts up to a chain speed of 24 m/s from injuring the foot.
- The upper material consists of high-quality, hydrophobic nubuck leather with a thickness of 2.8 - 3.0 mm. The design in the signal colours red and yellow ensures good visibility in all weather conditions.
- A Gore-Tex membrane makes the shoe absolutely waterproof and breathable at the same time. A highly abrasion-resistant lining with fleece interlayer ensures optimum climate comfort in all seasons and under the most demanding conditions. Increased chemical protection.
- The moisture-absorbing plastic/fleece insole is dimensionally stable and torsion-resistant. It reduces punctual pressure, e.g. from stones.
- The sturdy and abrasion resistant VIBRAM rubber/PU sole has a robust off-road tread pattern for safe foothold in rough terrain. The lightweight PU cushioning wedge provides shock absorption and good rolling comfort. The outsole is heat and fuel resistant and non-chalking. According to EN ISO 20345:0211.
- The insole is comfortable, cushioning and moisture wicking. A separate heel cup provides good cushioning and foot guidance.
- The shoe has cut protection level 2 (24 m/sec), according to EN ISO 17249:2013.
- The wide, anatomically shaped and padded toe cap ensures safety and comfort.
- The two-zone lacing system allows separate adjustment of the shoe to the foot and upper area for optimum support.
- The Haix Climate System uses the pumping movement during walking to transport moisture to the ventilation openings on the shoe’s shaft and tongue.
- Lacing system with smooth running lacing elements, no side seams, edge-stable sole, tip and heel protection made of rubber for a longer life, continuous rubber edge strip for stabilization and protection against stones, spikes, etc.
- Certification - CE EN ISO 20345:2011 SB E HRO HI CI WR WRU FO SRC
- Puncture protection - No
- Upper material - Suede leather
- Colour - Red/Yellow
- Height in cm - 22.0 cm
- Electrically dissipative - No
- Waterproof - Waterproof through Gore-Tex
- Safety toe - Yes
- Certified for orthopedic insoles - No
- Safety classification - SB
- Cut protection class - Class 2
- Leather thickness - 2.8 - 3.0 mm
- Fastener - 2 zone lacing
- Weight - 1.178 Kg